In compliance with the Spanish Data Protection Act, L.O. 15/1999, of December 13th, (from now on “LOPD”), and its Development Regulation, Last Mile Team S.L draws the attention of the *.lastmile.team and *.lastmile.center Web Sites (from now on “Web Sites”) Users to the following:
- Personal data facilitated by the Users to access their private area in the Web Sites, shall be subject to treatment and incorporated into a file operated by the controller, Last Mile Team S.L., (the OWNER from now on), with registered office in C/ Villablanca nº 85. 28032, Madrid (Spain), duly registered in the Data Protection Spanish Agency with the n° 2162992343.
- When facilitating personal data, the Users shall assure its veracity, correctness, authenticity and validity. On that sense, it shall be the Users’ obligation to maintain the data updated in such a way that correspond to reality at all times. Likewise, when facilitating personal data through the access and use of any of the mentioned Web Sites, the Users declare they fully and unreservedly accept the incorporation of the facilitated data to the OWNER files and its treatment, in the terms stipulated in this document.
· Users can exercise, at any time, the access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their compiled and archived data. These rights may be exercised sending an e-mail to lopd[@] lastmile.team or written communication addressed to the OWNER registered office, indicating, in both cases, as reference “personal data” and the concrete right in which they claim their intention. Given the very personal nature of the exercise of these rights, it is imperative to attach a copy of their identification document (DNI, NIF or passport) to their request.· Registered data may be used with the purpose of facilitating the normal development of the Web Sites, administer, manage and improve products and services offered on them. Likewise, it may be used to make statistics and send commercial or promotional information related to the said products and services, among other activities the OWNER develops.
- The e-mail address facilitated by Users and Customers, may be subsequently used by the OWNER to send commercial and promotional information, with their consent, given with the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Web Sites. The User at any time may revoke the consent sending an e-mail to lopd[@] lastmile.team.To send our communications through e-mail we use tools with the highest working and legal security standards, covered by European Union personal data regulations. In that sense, our policy on communication through electronic media is declared and registered on the Data Protection Spanish Agency.
- Invited Users that request, and Last Mile Team S.L. approves, trial any of the Web Sites, can upload to the Web Sites services files to evaluate the functionalities offered on them. To do that, they should create a temporary file – in case of real data use – from existing data in other declared and registered data source, over which must apply equivalent security measures to the original file, specially back-up measures, as the data will be deleted from Last Mile Team S.L. systems at the end of the evaluation period if there is no continuity as a Customer, as would not be necessary for the purpose that motivated its inclusion, pursuant to current personal data protection legislation provisions expressed in article 87 of the R.D. 1720/2007, of 21st
- The OWNER commits to not request unnecessary information on the Users, and to comply at any phase of the treatment with the obligation to keep secrecy about data provided by the Users.
- Likewise, the OWNER commits to adopt at any time the technical and organizational security measures legally required that are determined in the basic level security measures, to avoid data loss, alteration or unauthorized access, implementing to that purpose all means and technical systems at its reach, taking into account the state of technology, nature of data stored and risks exposure, coming from human action, physical or natural media. However, Users must be aware that security measures in Internet are not impregnable.
- Last Mile Team S.L. does not use spamming techniques and will exclusively treat data the User transmits through the electronic forms in the Web Sites, e-mail messages, data in the blogs or social networks associated to the Web Sites.
- Last Mile Team S.L. reserves the right to modify at any time its personal data treatment and security policy, respecting always legislation in effect at any time about data protection, and with prior communication to the affected people, either publishing in this same page or in any other place on the Web Sites, or by any other communication or information methods deemed appropriate, preferably sending the modification to the e-mail address communicated by the user. The simple proof of sending to that e-mail address will suffice to fulfil our commitment. Likewise, continuity on the use of the Web Sites and/or their services, will be enough proof of new conditions acceptance.
- To comply with pertinent administrative and fiscal obligations.
- By motivated requirement of a competent Authority, complying with the legal procedures corresponding to the case.
- In case a legal rule with the rank of Law, or delegated rank, so demands.
Last Mile Team S.L.
All right reserved